Train Control Management Systems 2017
Increasing Throughput by Enhancing Network Responsiveness through Automation
As Australian cities grow in both size and density, train throughput is becoming increasingly important to commuters and rail networks during peak hours. To meet this increasing demand, the rail industry is moving away from traditional blind-side signaling and paper-graph scheduling and towards automation and digitization.
Last year’s event looked at leveraging new technologies to optimise existing networks. This year, IQPC’s TCMS 2017 will focus on increasing train throughput without compromising safety, integrating new TCMS into current infrastructure, and managing change from manual into automated systems with as little friction as possible for employees.
New This Year
- International Speakers from London, Germany, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Exploring the future capabilities of ETCS-L2 in an Australian Context
- Live polling during Q+A Sessions using the TCMS 2017 App
- A greater focus on change management strategies to reduce employee friction
Who will you meet?
Heads, Managers and Superintendents of:
- Train Control
- Rail Maintenance & Construction
- Rail Communications & Upgrades
From the following industries:
- Rail Operators
- Transport Authorities
- Track Owners
- Mining and Freight
- Consulting Engineers